ZI 1. DEVICE FOR PREPARATION OF SPECIMENS – SERIES EMS
The EMS series device is specially designed to mark exact distances on tensile specimens to measure elongation after tearing the specimen unless the extensometer is used until complete rupture. Since the exact tip is used to mark the engraving, there is no distortion and influence of the test results due to poor visual dimension readings by the operator.
Main advantages and features:
- Simple and precise insertion of specimens into the device including clamping using two (in most cases) clamping handles
- Flexible stamping of the engraving marking needle with a long lifetime ensures a guaranteed uniform marking and division with a scale accuracy of 0.1 mm.
- The tab surface of the handles allows the sample to be 100% held
- Round and flat rods, as well as reinforcing bars or bars, can be easily and quickly labelled in lengths of 2, 10 and 20 mm as desired (see Technical Data).
- Rotation of the marking drum is performed manually or electrically (depending on the type of equipment)