The new UNIROOF AT automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for welding thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°). Its slim housing construction and movable transportation axle means that time-consuming modifcation of the welder is eliminated. The UNIROOF can easily weld as close as 100 mm (4 inches) from the edge whether on the parapet, flat surfaces or any difficult to reach roof “problem zones." With 3,400W of power, 230V and 15 A in the box, the UNIROOF provides fast-paced, top performance on any roof.
- No resetting: Thanks to the movable transport axle, the new UNIROOF handles welding close to the edge, on top of the parapet
- Reliable Swiss quality
- The maintenance-free drive motor integrated into the pressure wheel, translates to significantly better optimized overall performance and low maintenance
- Design proven on construction sites to be ergonomic, portable and optimal for operation
- More efficiency on the construction site: The new UNIROOF AT outperforms comparable machinery by up to 66%
- Roof structure profile kit for roof welding (Not available in the U.S.)