Our synchronous and asynchronous machines are distinguished by their high energy efficiency. The motors are reliable, safe to operate and robust. With our three-phase motors we offer special machines for almost any application. They are designed and built for the specific requirements of the respective drive application. We offer individually adapted motors – both in terms of electrical layout and mechanical design.
We provide made-to-measure units, for example, for existing foundations or special bearings to absorb additional forces. The power network conditions on site are taken into account for the electrical layout to ensure that only minor voltage drops occur and a reliable run-up is guaranteed. Our portfolio comprises asynchronous motors with cage or slip-ring rotors as well as synchronous motors with brushless or static excitation.
LDW supplies asynchronous motors with an output range of approx. 1,000 to 35,000 kW, and synchronous motors ranging from 4,000 to 50,000 kW.
Other features of the motors:
• Three-phase motors for voltages up to 15 kV, output up to 35,000 kW and constant speed
• Three-phase motors for voltages up to 10 kV at the converter, output up to 50,000 kW and variable speed
• All prevalent types of construction, cooling and protection
• Special types of cooling such as fluid jacket cooling up to outputs of 10 MV
• Variants for explosion endangered areas of zone 1 and zone 2 in protection classes Ex “px” and Ex “pz” for pressurised enclosures. Increased safety Ex “e” and protection class Ex “nA” in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, IECEx Scheme and IEC/EN 60079 ff series of standards