Air operated Diaphragm pump is suitable for highly flammable media. Perfect for the circulation and feeding of chemicals.
• Typical applications: Chemical circulation and feed, liquids with solid particles such as
paints and varnishes, electroplating fluids, etc.
• Comes standard with the Max-Pass™ valve for high viscosities.
• PTFE versions are equipped with a ball valve
Features & Benefits
• Air-carrying components made of corrosion-resistant plastic
• No lubricants and therefore no contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
• Absolutely dry running safe
• Self-priming (even in dry condition)
• No contamination of the environment or the product by oil mist