The B2 Vario Pump Set is suitable for thin-bodied, aqueous to slightly viscous media. The set is suitable for removing small containers such as Canister, hobbocks and drums. The pump is flexible at all times, thus saving important resources.
• Infinitely variable speed controller for the transfer and filling of small quantities
Features & Advantages
• Sealless design (DL) conditionally safe to run dry
• infinitely variable
• powerful Motor with improved service life
• service-friendly and easy to dismantle
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a liquid temperature of approx. 20 °C . The measurement is taken at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter.The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump.The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid.The viscosity values are determined with oil.