3D SEISMIC SENSOR FOR SEISMIC MONITORING 2 HZ
3D seismic sensor designed according to highest quality standard, with case for outdoor installation and maximum protection of internal components. It can be connected to Mae instruments for Seismic Monitoring and building continuous monitoring. Rapid and practical fixing due to fins with predetermined holes, in case of fixing on vertical walls it is possible to use L mounting bracket supplied together with sensor. Its connection to recording unit is ensured by Amphenol connector with tightening screw and IP67 resistance against weather agents.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS -
- Velocimeters 2 Hz frequency
- Vertical component n.1
- Horizontal components n. 2
- Horizontal components shift: 90 grades
- Aluminum IP67 case with fixing fins
- Mounting bracket for vertical surfaces
- IP67 connector
- 3 mt cable length
- Geophones specifications -
- Natural frequency: 2 ± 0,75 Hz
- Reel resistance at 25 ° C ± 5 %: 3810 Ohm
- Voltage sensitivity at 3810 Ohm ± 10%: 2 V / in / sec
- Mass ± 5%: 23 g
The survey methodologies based on passive seismic may be of "on time" type, where the instrument performs a constant recording of the signals coming from the sensor connected to it, or of "trigger" type.
TRIGGER BASED SEISMIC MONITORING
The seismic vibrations monitoring called "trigger", or threshold, is one of the methodologies the non-destructive testing (CND) surveys are made up of and it is widely used within structural monitoring and dynamic surveys on the structures.