FB are mechanical intermittent motion fully automatic packaging machines, balcony construction, independent servo-driven stations, stainless steel finish, PC-controlled.
Designed to fit into pharmaceutical-production environments, it thermoforms trays for vials, ampoules, syringes and similar products out of thermoformable films such as PVC, PET, Polystyrene (PS), PP, PLA multilayer laminates etc.
Its sturdiness, modular construction, simple operation and the easy, tool-less change-over make it reliable, highly flexible, efficient and easy to service.
• Independently servo-driven machine stations;
• Machine cycle-speed is adjustable from the main HMI, under automatic size dedicated recipes;
• Two web-index units to grant the highest precision in pitch repeatability;
• Easy, tool-less changeover: index change and size-related parameters automatically selected from main display panel;
• Can be supplied with or without heat-sealing station;
• Prepared for connection from/to in-line integrated machines;
• High-speed fully automatic positive products feeding systems are available;
• High draw depth (up to 42 mm).
• Seal Station;
• Perforating station;
• Vision/OCV systems;
• Connecting lining-up/rotation units, to deliver the finished, good packs to the downstream connected machine positively and reliably;
• Hanging slot or thumb-hole cutters for possible specially shaped blisters.