FSP are automatic machines for filling and stoppering of RTU Syringes (glass/plastic), Cartridges and Vials in nest.
• Conceived to fulfill the highest quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry;
• Machine movements with brushless motors;
• Rotary movements of Nest transport table to guarantee air-tightness between technical and process areas of the machine;
• Innovative stopper sorting system with no linear vibrating tracks, to make format change simpler and avoid stopper jamming;
• Equipped with 2 to 5 filling heads;
• The machine can be set to cover a wide range of formats (Syringe, RTU vials, RTU cartridges) and types of product (liquid up to very viscous gel).
• Automatic in-line loading of Tubs;
• Automatic positioning of the nest on the centering table;
• Filling by means of Rotary Piston Pumps and / or Peristaltic Pumps;
• Immediate stoppering after filling;
• Inert Gas Flushing during filling and stoppering;
• Possibility of vacuum stoppering to minimize or remove the head space in between product and stopper;
• Electronic adjustable draw-back of dosing pumps to avoid needle dripping;
• Automatic Statistical Weight In Process Control (IPC);
• Automatic nest re-insertion into the Tub;
• Automatic in-line unload of Tubs;
• Possibility to install the machine under LAF, open RABS, closed RABS or Isolator.
• The filling unit Mod. FSP05 can be integrated with the De-Liding machine FREETUB 20-A on a single block machine (Version EXTRAFILL 05);