built-in junction box
ECR-3 - DRAIN VALVE
• Drain valve ECR3 is a device intended for use to evacuate the water generated due to condensation inside the enclosure.
• Drain valve is assembled in the lowest part or side part of the enclosure because the water is accumulated in bottom part of enclosure.
• Water will come out with the presence of drain valve device.
• Made of stainless steel or galvanized steel.
• Gasket is in aluminium.
• O-ring is in silicon rubber.
• IP66/IP67 in closed position (IP44 when installed on the bottom or on the side of enclosure*).
*for detail see technical note and instruction note