thermal transfer label printer-applicator / direct thermal / monochrome / for labels
thermal transfer, direct thermal
for labels, for cardboard
The 2200 Series builds on a proven concept providing reliability, efficiency and ease of use with thousands of units installed in demanding 24/7 environments. The 2200 Series takes print and apply to the next stage of evolution, giving you a wide range of interchangeable applicators, optimized operational intervention and unparalleled application rate.
• Ability to print and apply at rates up to 125 packs per minute regardless of the data complexity or content.
• Simple media path allows operators to reload label and ribbon rolls in less than 40 seconds.
• 560 m ribbon and label rolls compared with the market standard of 450 m to reduce the line stoppages by 25%.
• Compliant ANSI grade A/B codes even at the highest application speed.
• CoLOS software solutions ensure product data integrity, central data management and easy connection to existing enterprise database.
• Designed to be over 95% recyclable.
add up to 4 days of production per year
Quickly change materials and consumables in less than 40 seconds.
Synchronized media changes minimizes frequency of changes and maximizes uptime.
Fastest speeds, >140 ppm side apply, >90 ppm front of pack.
Consistent label management via optimized label path, automatic label tension and integrated label control, prevents missing labels, jams and mess.
Longer media lengths for extended operation, 560/660 or 800m.
No tools or maintenance items.
Change print head and roller in less than 60 seconds.
Markem-Imaje’s unique, maintenance free print unit with up to 24 month service intervals.