belt conveyor / bulk products / for boxes / accumulation
bulk products, for boxes
accumulation, compact, flexible, drum motor, lightweight
15 kg (33.069 lb)
25,400 mm/min (16.67 in/s)
Compact and lightweight belt conveyor with a drum motor for optimal integration in systems with limited installation space.
Features of the GUF-P 2045
- Simple and affordable solution for the packaging and plastics industries
- Drum motor for an extremely flat conveyor frame without obstructing edges
- For optimal integration in systems with limited installation space
- Control board for speed configuration
- Flexible operation in reverse, accumulation and cyclic modes
The extremely compact GUF-P 2045 belt conveyor is ideally suited for integration into systems with limited installation space. The ø 50 mm drive roller combined with the weight-optimised, 45 mm tall conveyor frame profile produces a conveyor that is extremely flat and without any obstructing edges. The permitted total load of 15 kg is suitable for the majority of products typically found in the packaging and plastics industries. The speed is configured using the associated control board, which is designed for connection to an on-site voltage supply (DC 24 V).
For different belts are available, with each offering either accumulation of the products or high grip. The GUF-P 2045 can also be used for reverse operation. Stands, side rails, reglomats and transverse cleats are also available as accessories. The drive roller, the slide bed and the idler roller are also available in an optional stainless steel design.