Single-phase AC/DC/AC converters represent a powerful and economical alternative for frequency conversion, voltage variation and stabilization.
They are industrial devices assembled in sturdy rack or plate, with an essential and functional design that
permit a friendly use.
Standard products are able to cover most of the needs of customers but MCB elettronica is available to customize any equipment on customer's request.
Like all static converter family, Variac MCB permit an high dimension/power rate that can supply any load types (resistive, inductive and capacitive) with a perfect sinusoidal output waveform.
Plate (custom dimensions)
• Command and control digital display with Voltmeter and Ammeter
• Auxiliary output with shuko socket, differential and magnetothermic circuit breakers, serial DB15 interface on the front side (only for 7.5 kVA)
• White zinced cabinet with brushed aluminum front side
• Interface 0-10 Vdc (Voltage output remote control)
• This solution doesn’t permit local voltage control
• Interface 0-10 Vdc (Voltage output remote control) All models are also available with not stabilized output.
Output frequency Custom from 40 to 400 Hz / Adjustable from 40 to 70 Hz or ranges on request
Output voltage Custom
Voltage regulation Potentiometer
Double output socket
Voltage stability Best 0.5 %
Current control card
Remote voltage control card Keep voltage stability at load ends (better 0.1 %)