scanner for dental applications / laser / white light / automated
for dental applications
laser, white light
The 888 scanners are proposed with a software designed by Exocad®. The whole range is equipped with the SmartOptics technology with “structured white light by projection of fringes” allowing first to get a very short time of scanning and an increased accuracy – essential in implant industry – and also a better perception of the undercut milling areas.
They differ mainly by their level of equipments options and for the 888 Scan by the “real” monitoring of the articulators.
Hight precision for implants bars.
Dental CAM/CAD software including the Exocad® technology
The Crows & Bridges basis module is supplied in standard with all our scanners.
Main features :
• Automated and adjustable limits detection
• Extensive library of teeth shapes
• Step-by-step support
• All types of prostheses : Coping, anatomical Covering, Crown, CIV, inlay, onlay, facets, overpress technical, telescope, pillars of implants, bars, attachments.
• Minimally design or reduction in the scale
• Simultaneous construction of the upper and lower jaws
• Settings for connexions
• Occlusion monitoring with models in ICM, or single bit
• Virtual articulators
• Wax-up « in situ » and gum scan
• Cut-back function and wax for virtual diagnosis
• Mirror function
• And always 100% open STL format