One phrase describes DesignShop V10—User-Friendly. Outstanding vector compatibility, and 160+ embroidery fonts combine to make DSV10 highly valuable to the embroidery designer. Here is a brief overview of the most notable features of this leading embroidery digitizing software:
- Outstanding Vector Compatibility Now, when you load a vector graphic into DSV10, a raster preview is automatically generated. This enables you to recreate the exact look and style of the design, including blends or gradients.
- 25 New PREMIUM Embroidery Fonts Expanding on our catalog of 160+ embroidery fonts, we've added a selection of popular, high-quality embroidery fonts and monograms. Purchased individually, these fonts would cost hundreds of dollars each. They are optimized to embroider beautifully on Melco embroidery machines. Each font was carefully selected based on industry demand. These are real embroidery fonts, not individual characters that require sizing, placement, kerning and spacing adjustments. In addition to standard alphabet characters in upper and lower case, these fonts contain numbers, symbols and euro characters. Click here to view these all new fonts. (link is external)
- EPS File Compatibility Compatible with current EPS files, backwards compatible with older EPS files.
- File Support Compatible industry-standard vector, bitmap and embroidery files.
- Thread Charts The latest charts from all major suppliers are built right in. New colors, and color names are now included for ease of use and improved searchability.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10.