MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is a photovoltaic (PV) tester. It performs all necessary tests required on photovoltaic installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic measurements, calculation of STC values as required by EN 61829 and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides (single-phase only). MI 3109 EurotestPV Lite is optimized for PV tests therefore the Autotest operation mode is implemented which is intended to perform a complete set of test needed for verification of PV installations according to EN 62446 with pressing off only one button. With this instrument the tests for the first inspection of PV systems as well as periodic maintenance tests, evaluation tests or troubleshooting tests are possible. With optional accessories the same PV test functionality as with MI 3108 EurotestPV is available.
• Measurements on DC side of PV installation:
• Insulation resistance;
• Continuity of PE conductors;
• Uoc (Open Circuit Voltage) and Isc (Short Circuit Current);
• I - U curve of PV modules and strings;
• Voltage, current and power of strings and inverters;
• Module temperature.
• Measurements on AC side of PV installation:
• Voltage, current, power;
• Efficiency of PV module, inverter, PV system calculation.
• Insulation and I-U curve measurements in one instrument: with MI 3109 only one instrument is needed to perform insulation measurements with up to 1000V for proofing the PV installation safety and I-U curve measurements needed for evaluation and troubleshooting of PV modules or strings.