Cirrus 3 Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
Data integration with AutoChem II 2920 and AutoChem 2950 HP
- MS data may be analyzed using the Micromeritics Peak Editor that allows signal deconvoution (peak fitting), signal integration, and smoothing.
- The AutoChem software may be used to create MS calibrations and convert raw signals to quantitative analyses.
- Data may be used directly in AutoChem characterization reports: dispersion, active area, kinetics, crystallite size.
Atmospheric Pressure Gas Monitoring
Building on proven Cirrus Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry technology, the Cirrus 3 combines state-of-the-art performance in compact benchtop and rack-mounted formats. With a heated capillary inlet and fast scan speed (250 points per second), gas compositions can be tracked over wide dynamic range (ppb to percentage levels) more reliably.
- Monitors multiple gas species from trace levels (ppb) to high abundance
Fast response - 250 data points per second & capillary inlet heated up to 300°C
- Precise and stable user-defined temperature control with enhanced oven and capillary designs
- Detect gases up to 300 amu. High resolution options (1-100HP)
- Recipe-driven Process Eye™ Professional supports gas monitoring and quantitation applications
Fast and Reproducible Data
Cirrus systems are based on Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry, widely acknowledged as a preferred platform technology for many atmospheric pressure gas analysis applications. The Cirrus 3 system, with its improved temperature control and compact design, provides high levels of performance and robustness in space-efficient and flexible configurations that are ideal for a wide range of analytical applications.