pressure reactor / catalytic / laboratory / process
Number of reactions:
PID Effi Microactivity Reactor
Fixed Bed Reactor
The PID/Particulate Systems Effi Microreactor, is a highly-advanced modular laboratory system for measuring the activity and selectivity of catalysts. The Effi Microreactor has been developed to help save time and resources at both the catalyst development stage and the factory report process during the screening.
It can accommodate a wide variety of reactions including hydrocracking, hydrotreating, isomerization, hydrogenation, hydrodesulphurization (HDS), oxidation, hydrodenitrogenation (HDN), reforming (aromatization), GTL (Fischer-Tropsch), and steam reforming, to name a few.
- Fully configurable to be adapted to the specific user’s catalytic testing needs with a variety of configurations and options.
- The system is compact, completely automated, and equipped with innovative process-control technology.
- User can program a series of experiments on a PC and obtain real-time results with the highest degree of reproducibility and accuracy.
- Patented control systems have been specifically developed for this equipment, providing the ability to operate on a micro-scale. Flow range from tenths of mL/min to liters/min.
- Operation pressure from vacuum to 100 bar, reaction temperature from ambient to 1050oC
Two Dual Reactor Configurations are Available:
- The Duo configuration provides the ability to run two reactions in series with independent pressure control of each reactor.
- The Twin configuration provides the same advantages as the Duo and also has the ability to regenerate the catalyst in one reactor while running a reaction on the other reactor.