Mikropor is aware of the importance of high quality compressed air
and guarantees to provide customers with the highest quality of air.
Using clean, dry air is extremely important for all kinds of air powered
applications. Moisture or contamination in the air which will come from
the standard compressor outlet will cause complicated system errors.
These complications will decrease productivity and may affect
the production quality of final products.
- Low pressure drop saves compressor power
- Quick start and reaction time provides additional production time
- Every dryer is specially designed with the right components
to consume the lowest energy
- Highly energy-efficient R134a refrigerant is standard across
- A state-of-the-art heat exchanger design provides the highest cost
saving in the industry
- Best in class refrigerant compressors consume less energy against
- Pressure switches control the condenser’s fan motor for saving
energy and letting the system operate at desired conditions
- This is not only a dryer, but an air treatment package that delivers
an air quality of class 1.4.1 as per ISO 8573:2010 due to integrated filtration