OX-TRAN 2/40 OTR Analyzer for Packages
The OX-TRAN 2/40 series is the next evolution in whole package testing for Oxygen Transmission Rate in controlled conditions.
- Oxygen Permeation Analyzer
- Packages & Film
- ASTM D3985
- 4 Cell Cartridge System for Package Testing
The OX-TRAN 2/40 series is the next evolution in whole package testing for Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR). These advanced analyzers integrate MOCON’s proven OTR analyzer system with a precision environmental chamber to elevate package testing to the next level in accuracy, repeatability and ease of use. With special functions designed for oxygen barrier testing, they greatly reduce overall test time while the new package testing cartridge designs offer simple sample preparation and improved repeatability of test results. They feature 4 independent cells with changeable test cartridges that allow a wide variety of package sizes and types to be easily and accurately tested, many without the use of epoxy.
High Accuracy Package Testing
- Patented Coulox® sensor is the only absolute Coulometric sensor on market, never requiring calibration
- Low level detection available down to 25*10-7 cc/(package*day) (10X model)
- Fully automated temperature, flow and RH controls simplify testing and provide unparalleled repeatability
Ease of Use
- Removable test cartridges allow fast sample exchange with the touch of 1 button
- Different cartridge options designed to make mounting and testing for a wide variety of package types simple, accurate, and repeatable
- Advanced automatic purge and conditioning capability for packages reduce overall testing time