The Silencer® BN12, 23 and 34 high speed brushless DC motors offer relatively high speed in a larger diameter motor. Ideal for applications involving higher speeds at higher power levels, such as medical centrifuge, pumps, and blowers. Utilizing high-energy rare earth magnets, these motors provide excellent value in a high speed, high power motor.
BN12 High Speed Brushless DC Motors
BN high speed brushless motors offer relatively high speeds in the same BN package size. Ideal for applications involving higher speeds at higher power levels, such as medical centrifuge, pumps and blowers. Utilizing high
energy rare earth magnets, these motors provide excellent value in a high speed, high power motor.
Reliable, Low-Cost Operation
The compact BN motors are well-suited for applications demanding low audible noise and long life. An aluminum housing protects the unit in rugged applications and environments. Typical options include electronic drives, encoders and gearheads, as well as Hall effect, resolver and sensorless feedback.
• Inside rotor construction for quick acceleration
• 4 pole motors for high speed applications
• Compact size
• Continuous torque to 78.0 oz-in
• High energy neodymium magnets
• Safe, arcless operation
• High speed capability – up to 35,000 rpm
• High torque per dollar ratio
• Operation at any single speed - not limited to AC frequency
• Motor life is not limited to brush or commutator life
• An essentially linear speed / torque curve
• Efficient operation without losses associated with brushes and commutation or armature induction
• Precise, variable speed control
• Extremely quiet operation
• Long-life operation