The Silencer® BN12, 23 and 34 high speed brushless motors offer relatively high speeds in the same BN package size. Ideal for applications involving higher speeds at higher power levels, such as medical centrifuge, pumps and blowers. Utilizing high energy rare earth magnets, these motors provide excellent value in a high speed, high power motor.
Reliable, Low-Cost Operation
The compact BN motors are well-suited for applications demanding low audible noise and long life. An aluminum housing protects the unit in rugged applications and environments. Typical options include electronic drives, encoders and gearheads, as well as Hall effect, resolver and sensorless feedback.
For more information about how this product can be tailored to fit your specific application, contact our motors experts.
• Inside rotor construction for quick acceleration
• 4 pole motors for high speed applications
• Continuous torque to 78.0 oz-in
• High energy neodymium magnets
• Safe, arcless operation
• High torque per dollar ratio
• Operation at any single speed - not limited to AC frequency
• Motor life is not limited to brush or commutator life
• An essentially linear speed / torque curve
• Efficient operation without losses associated with brushes and commutation or armature induction
• Extremely quiet operation
• Long-life operation