Legacy product and should not be used for new designs.
The H18 / H24 fiber optic rotary joints effectively combine a compact electrical slip ring with a fiber optic rotating joint. Both offer the flexibility of electrical, power and optical signal transfer through a single rotational joint. The H18 and H24 are low cost solutions for high data rate transmission to greater than 2.5 Gb / sec on the optical channel.
• Combined compact electrical slip ring with fiber optic rotating joint
• Flexibility of signal transfer through a single rotational joint
• Low cost solution for high data rate transmission
• Precision ball bearing for long life
• Compact size
• Metal housing available
• Transfer analog and digital signals
• Compatible with data bus protocols
• Unique signal handling performance with minimal electrical circuit noise
• Tight packaging to fit in the most demanding space constraints
• Low torque to minimize system torque budget
• Rapid delivery