Legacy product and should not be used for new designs.
The H18 / H24 fiber optic rotary joints effectively combine a compact electrical slip ring with a fiber optic rotating joint. Both offer the flexibility of electrical, power and optical signal transfer through a single rotational joint. The H18 and H24 are low cost solutions for high data rate transmission to greater than 2.5 Gb / sec on the optical channel.
• Combined compact electrical slip ring with fiber optic rotating joint
• Flexibility of signal transfer through a single rotational joint
• Low cost solution for high data rate transmission
• Precision ball bearing for long life
• Compact size
• Metal housing available
• Transfer analog and digital signals
• Compatible with data bus protocols
• Unique signal handling performance with minimal electrical circuit noise
• Tight packaging to fit in the most demanding space constraints
• Low torque to minimize system torque budget
• Rapid delivery
• CCTV and dome camera manufacturing
• Upgrading legacy equipment
• Digital communications and video
*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.