The Model 220 rotary servo actuators utilize brushless DC motors as the prime mover within our design. The available motor technology include use of neodymium magnets. The Model 220 servo is used for surface positioning, throttle control and other utility functions on several UAV and aerospace programs. These actuators are designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions and have been chosen to support new development programs, as well as program requirements.
Our Model 220 is one of our most versatile actuator designs primarily due to the ease of integration with several interface technologies. This baseline unit is very well suited for a variety of applications and is not limited to UAV and target programs. Also available with .025 inch SAE spline output shaft.
For more information about how the model 220 rotary actuator can be tailored to fit your specific application, contact our applications engineers.
• Stainless steel spur gear train
• 8 ball bearings
• Machined aluminum structure and housing
• Stainless steel output shaft, .025 inch SAE spline
(Models 22000000-01 and -02)
• Consult factory for custom shafts and output arms
• Brushless permanent magnet motor design
• High temperature capability
• Contactless shaft position sensor
• Differential analog position feedback
• Offered either with full RS-485 digital control
or RC / PWM analog control
• Modifiable parameters (default parameters installed at factory)
○ Total electrical stroke angle
○ Null position
○ Direction orientation
○ Torque limit
○ Loss of signal - hold last position, return to zero or coast
○ PID constants
○ Dead band