mini-ITX single-board computer / 4th generation Intel® Core™ / Haswell/Broadwell / Intel® QM87/HM86
4th generation Intel® Core™, Haswell/Broadwell, Intel® QM87/HM86
16x PCI Express, 8 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0
industrial, multiple display
• BGA-type Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor
• 3 independent displays with HDMI, DP, DVI-I, and LVDS
• Dual GbE LAN with iAMT (EIA+QM87)
• 2 x DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz memory up to 16GB
• 1 x PCIe(x16) with riser card extends to x8+x8 or x8+x4+x4
• 8 x USB2.0; 4 x USB3.0; 5 x COM; SATA 3.0; 2 x mini-PCIe slots
• Auto-switch DC power 12/19V
As industrial applications increasingly require higher processing performance now than ever before, MSI released MS-98G5 industrial mainboard with superior processing and graphic capability in response. MS-98G5 is a Mini-ITX board based on Intel® 4th Gen QM87/HM86 architecture that come support with BGA-type Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor, multiple displays, 1 PCIe(x16), 8 USB 2.0 & 4 USB 3.0 ports, 5 COM ports, SATA 3.0 connector, and 2 mini-PCIe slots. The flexible and rich design along with the auto-switch DC 12/19V power inputs bring system integrators more possibilities of display deployment, I/O connection, and extra expansion.
MS-98G5 is also featured with its multiple displays with HDMI, DP, DVI-I, and LVDS outputs and the HD Graphics. The brilliant display capability and the high-performance Intel® 4th Gen kernel make it an ideal solution for various industrial applications, such as HMI control, ATM, Kiosk, intelligent transportation system, medical, networking, and many more automation fields.
Product and technical information about the MS-98G5 can be found at: http://ipc.msi.com/product/pages/ipc/MS-98G5.html