RUNWAY LIGHT CLEANER
Already in operation at one of the world’s busiest airports, our runway light cleaner is a one-man operation using soda, water & air – the light is blasted with soda, then rinsed with water. Each light is cleaned in one pass and at a low pressure, to avoid damaging the light. No need to refill during a shift thanks to the 60 litre/16 gal. soda and 250 litre/66 gal. water tanks. Incredible cleaning results in better light intensity to keep air traffic flowing during periods of low visibility.
• Developed in house by our R&D department exclusively for the Mulঞhog MX tractor
• The cleaning unit uses a mixture of soda, water and air to blast the runway light at a low pressure
before rinsing it with water for supreme dirt removal.
• Each runway light can be cleaned in one pass, with a 30 second (approx.) cleaning cycle per light
• Cleaning is completely controlled via joysঞck within the cabin, so the operator stays warm and dry
• The light cleaner can be used in any season, and even during adverse weather condiঞons
• No need to refill during a shi[ thanks to the 60 litre soda tank and 200 litre water tank - one fill
is capable of cleaning thousands of lights
• Soda used is non-corrosive to aluminium & steel, ensuring that the light is not damaged
• The lights are cleaned at a low pressure (2-3 bar) so there is no damage, even to LED lights
• A camera can also be mounted to the rear of the unit to further reduce health & safety risks
• LED lights on the front of the Mulঞhog ensure excellent visibility for operaঞon at night
• Cleaning process improves light intensity, keeping aircra[ moving in low visibility weather