Moisture, Coat Weight and Coating/Laminate Thickness Measurements
A versatile, fixed-point infrared gauge for measuring moisture, coat weight or coating/laminate thickness on a wide range of paper, board and film-based substrates.
• High-Performance Measurements – with a 7.5 millisecond measurement speed (up to 10 times faster than other IR gauges), the IG710S provides high-speed gauging performance with accuracy to achieve robust, reliable measurements on a fast-moving web
• Proven Performance in Any Environment – unaffected by changes in process and ambient conditions such as lighting fluctuations, temperature, relative humidity, air quality (dust, evaporates, content, etc.), web flutter and batch-to-batch substrate variations
• Non-Nuclear Technology – does not require special licensing or protection guards
• Total Control & Process Visibility – when the IG710S is installed onto NDC's high-performance scanners and integrated into an NDC TDi web gauging system, this platform provides the industry’s best web profiling performance for superior quality and productivity
• Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
Versatile IR Measurements Across a Wide Range of Applications.
With its flexible measurement capabilities, the IG710S can be used across a wide range of applications including the following type of coatings:
• Water or solvent-based
• Wax dip
• Polymer extrusions
• Barrier coatings
• Hot melt