Rapid, At-Line Analysis of Moisture, Nicotine and Sugars
The non-contact InfraLab Series 9 At-Line Tobacco Analyzer is a viable, cost-effective alternative to the traditional gravimetric and CFA (continuous flow analysis) methods for the measurement of moisture, nicotine and sugars in Primary and GLT Processing.
• nhance Product Quality and Consistency – through more representative process sampling
• Intuitive, Easy to Use – requires no special operator skills
• Test More in Less Time and Save – provides analysis results in less than 5 seconds, delivering substantial savings through cost reduction from routine sampling
• Environmentally Robust – measurements unaffected by product and ambient changes such as temperature, relative humidity and factory lighting
• Versatile – available in single- or multi-component measurement configurations
How it Works
Using multi-wavelength NIR reflection, the InfraLab does not require contact with the product sample. Samples are simply presented in the sample bowl; the InfraLab then automatically recognizes the presence of the sample and starts its measurement sequence. In just 5 seconds, the measurements are displayed clearly on the screen.
Replacement for Laboratory Methods
The InfraLab Series 9 Analyzer is fast, easy-to-use, sturdy and features a wide set of skills that make replacement of laboratory methods even more convenient:
• User-configurable multi-lingual interface
• Pass code protection with configurable user access levels
• Single or multi-component measurement configurations
• Choice of sample dishes (deep or shallow rotating, or static petri dish)
• Ethernet and LIMS connectivity