By using NGC's modular bevel-helical gearbox series - MHB Series - your gearbox will be based on an independent platform. Due to its modular design gearboxes of this series are facing a reduced variety of parts. This in turn has a positive effect on the delivery time of the product itself as well as spare parts for it. Thus, also maintenance costs can be reduced significantly.
NGC’s MHB Series features new designs in accordance with AGMA and ISO standards to provide maximum load capacities while delivering continuous, reliable torque with minimal losses. Redesigned from housing to gear, the MHB gearbox is available in 6 types and manufactured from the highest quality of alloy steel.
- Mounting positions: horizontal, vertical
- Improved bearing capacity
- Reduced noise emissions through gear flank modification
- Various sealings, outstanding sealing performance
- Various accessories
- Flexible and fast delivery
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- Belt conveyors
- Bucket elevators
- Lifting equipment
- Travelling machines
- Paper making machines
- Drying machines