Mercury 903, portable TOC analyzer FID for emission.
COMPACT AND COMPLETE
• FID detector and pressure regulators controlled by software.
• Touch screen colour display.
• Analogical and digital interfaces.
• Methane separation analytical kit.
PC EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGY
The industrial PC housed in the analyser, beside monitoring and controlling the Detector, the thermoregulation and every operation, has the task of Data logger, saving the analysis in Excel® compatible format files. The Windows Embedded® operating System with the advanced software, guide and support you at all times. All faults are detected and stored.
SAMPLING LOOP ANALYSIS
We use a sampling valve with no mechanical moving parts, able to guarantee two exclusives advantages despite classical continue sample flows analytics through calibrated capillaries.
• Much more analytical stability in time
• Less maintenance frequency
Performed via a catalytic converter directly housed into the instrument. Doesn't need any bulky and/or expensive accessory. The converter is automatically excluded in the event of an exceeding organic concentration that may overheat it.
The analysers are compliant with the following normative:
• Developed and tested according to EN 12619:2013 for the analysis of VOCs, EN 25140: 2010 for methane analysis.
• QAL1 certified.