INFRARED LEL MONITORING, DETECTION OF FLAMMABLE GASES IN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
Widely valued in many applications, especially in the flexible packaging, main features:
• - EN 1539:2015 and performance level “d” certified according to EN13849-1:2008.
• - No in field calibrations required for his entire lifetime.
• - Ultra-fast response time (T90 <1,4 seconds without sampling line).
• - Long warranties, 5 years on the detector, 15 years on the infrared sources.
• - Low maintenance, occasional filter and optics cleaning required.
The integrated gas detectors works with silicon based semiconductor infrared sources and solid state double source and double detector (quadruple optical path), continuously compares the absorption values of the IR band between the sample gas cell and the internal reference cell. Through this automatic signal compensation system, the calibration of the detectors is continuously checked and realigned.
For this reason, each IR sensor is firstly calibrated during its construction process in Nira and doesn’t require any further recalibration during its entire life time.
The infrared sensors commonly found on the market are built to read a specific component and applies an equal conversion factor for all batches of production. This might affect the reliability of the reading with solvent mixtures analysis. Our sensor are tested and configured specifically for the customer’s solvent mixture.
EN 1539:2015 certified.
Performance Level “d” under EN 13849-1:2008 certified, including sampling system.
ATEX zone1 certified, cat. 2G.
EN 60079-29-1, SIL 3, Ghost, CSA certified (Detector).