Designed for heat processing of homogeneous viscous products such as honey, jams, purees, baby food, ketchups, sauces, tomato soups, etc. Depending on the model, the productivity can vary from 500 to 2000 kg/h.
The UTO unit is designed for continuous pasteurization and subsequent cooling of various products. Allows you to process even heat-sensitive products with the preservation of useful vitamins and substances in them. The result is high-quality natural products with a long shelf life and an attractive appearance.
• - honey
• - jams
• - baby food
• - ketchup, sauces
• - many other products
- The entire structure of the pasteurizer is made of food-grade stainless steel, heat exchangers are made of high quality seamless pipes that can withstand high pressure and ensure tightness.
- Large heat exchange area and high efficiency of heat exchangers.
- Heat exchangers are easy to disassemble, wash and assemble.
- Advanced pasteurizer design minimizes installation space.
• Capacity up to 500/1000/2000 kg/h (depending on model)
• The heating system in models 500 and 1000 kg/h can be selected depending on the capacity of the external hot water source: 24/48 kW (option). The 2000 kg/h model is equipped with a 72 kW built-in closed type heating system.
• Cooling machine-chiller (option), for the operation of the refrigeration section, a source of cold heat carrier is required,
• Product supply pump, a special screw pump allows processing not only products with a homogeneous structure, but also raw materials containing different fractions, such as tomato pastes or ketchups with tomato pieces.