The tempering machine is used as a preliminary step to shape and enrob your products with a thin layer of enrobed chocolate.
The turbo-tempering multi-zone machine is used for tempering in a thin layer of glaze, chocolate, creams due to the formation of stable β-crystals of cocoa butter.
The machine has the ability to process masses with solid inclusions.
Why temper chocolate?
This helps the chocolate harden, giving it a beautiful satin sheen and a delicious crunch. This causes the chocolate to shrink as it cools, making it easier to shape. Poorly crystallized or non-crystallized chocolate will turn gray and lack an appetizing sheen.
The machines have 3 or 4 zones of thermal influence on the product, which is carried out by separating the heating and cooling circuits. The temperature is measured and corrected at the inlet and outlet of each zone.
• multi-zone tempering system ensures efficient heat exchange and formation of stable β-crystals of cacao butter.
• temperature measurement at inlet and outlet in each zone
• PLC control panel, accurate temperature correction program
• unique disc design guarantees uniform mixing
• material of manufacture AISI 304 or 316.
• - dark chocolate
• - milk chocolate
• chocolate butter