Camera Link cable harness / for telecommunication networks
for telecommunication networks
About Camera Link
* Camera Link® is a high speed serial communication protocol based on the National Semiconductor interface Channel Link. It was created for vision applications to help standardize video products including cameras, cables and, frame grabbers.
* Power over Camera Link (PoCL) is Camera Link cable with power transmission capabilities.
* PoCL assemblies are backward compatible and may be used in any Camera Link application.
Mini Camera Link Cable Assemblies
* Connectors are internally shielded
* Screwdriver supplied with each assembly
* Northwire manufactures the cable – designed especially for industrial-duty Camera Link vision systems
* Northwire Camera Link cable has passed 20 million flex cycles when tested on the Northwire standardized tick-tock testing apparatus. For details on flex testing go to about continuous-flex cable.
* Northwire was the first company to produce a high flex Camera Link cable.
* The entire family of Camera Link cables use Northwire EnduroFLEX® I TPE elastomer jacketing material which is ideal for applications requiring any or all of the following: abrasion resistance, flame retardance, high and low temperature stability with a high temperature rating of 80ºC and brittle point of -30ºC, sunlight/UV resistant and water resistant, excellent resistance to weld-flash, making it ideal for rugged industrial and outdoor use.
* Northwire Camera Link and PoCL cables meet the requirements of Appendix D and Appendix E of the Camera Link specification.