A new range of dosing pumps offering an efficient, reliable and low maintenance solution for applications where low flow, accurate dosing is required. The new Mono dosing pump provides a smooth pumping action with no pulsation and very low shear.
The pump is ideal for either intermittent or continuous dosing duties in high pressure, low flow applications, and represents a cost-effective and reliable alternative to the more expensive gear pumps traditionally used for these types of duties. Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards, the modular design of the new dosing pump allows the four models in the range to cover performance requirements from 5 litres per hour up to 1,250 litres per hour and 72 bar pressure.
Features & Benefits
• Self priming with a gentle non pulsating action to help maintain product integrity
• New coupling rod design offers higher pressure capabilities, up to 72 bar / 1044 psi
• All pump components, except the body, coupling rod and suction chamber are supplied in stainless steel
• The suction chamber is manufactured in high density polyethylene
• The end cover and mechanical seal housing is PVDF
• For severe chemical environments, internal pump components are supplied in Hastelloy
• Resilient stator - flexible in operation and high resistance to wear - available in a variety of materials, allowing a wide range of products to be pumped
• Flow meter available as an option
• Pumps can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC