The NSBox access Nodes are devised for deployment of protected outdoor video surveillance systems. The nodes provide troubleproof and correct operation of a group of video cameras connected to a node: reliable power, a reliable data transmission channel, a surge protection of any wired connections. The NSBox is a completed product for installation and operation in any climates.
Depending on the field of application and operating conditions, the NSBox access Nodes are mounted in a series of enclosures:
- NSB-xxx: Powder-coated sheet Steel, protection category IP66 / NEMA4;
- NSV-xxx: Stainless Steel (AISI 304), protection category IP66 / NEMA4;
- NSP-xxx: Glass Reinforced Polyester, protection category IP66 / NEMA4;
- NSE-xxx: Coated Aluminum alloy, protection category IP67;
The basic equipment of the NSBox includes: Wall mounting brackets, Mounting plate with DIN rails, terminal blocks, a circuit breaker, an electrical grounding bar, a fan with a thermostat, a set of cable glands. The following modules are also included in the package:
- Industrial PoE Switch with the Power Supply;
- Climatic control system inside cabinet: thermostats, heating element with fans;
- Fiber Optic Distribution Frame (ODF) with FC adapters, pigtails, patch cords;
- Surge protection elements for Ethernet ports with PoE and power circuits;.
NSBox-222: NSB-3030F1 enclosure with Fan, without Heating; 24VDC-100W Power supply; Unmanaged switch NIS-3200-232PSGB: Uplink 1 SFP/1G + 1 TP/1G, 2 ports TP/1G PoE 30W.
NSBox-221: NSB-3030F1 enclosure with Fan, without Heating; 24VDC-100W Power supply; Unmanaged switch NIS-3200-331PSGB: Uplink 1 SFP/1G + 2 TP/1G, 1 port TP/1G PoE 30W.