The NSBox access Nodes are devised for deployment of protected outdoor video surveillance systems. The Nodes provide troubleproof and correct operation of connected video cameras ranging from reliable power, reliable data transmission channel, and protection of sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. There is ideal technological solution for time and money saving in any outdoor Video Surveillance projects for a large area ranging from highways, bridges, parking lots, airports, seaports, railways, sports facilities, hotels, parks, shopping malls, and construction sites.
The NSBox is a completed product for installation and operation in any climates.
The units are mounted in various series of electrical enclosures with protection category IP66 / NEMA4: powder-coated sheet steel, stainless steel, glass reinforced polyester, coated aluminum alloy, depending on the field of application and operating conditions.
The basic equipment of the NSBox-2040 includes: Wall mounting brackets, Mounting plate with DIN rails, terminal blocks, a circuit breaker, an electrical grounding bar, a fan with a thermostat, a set of cable glands. These modules can also be included in the assembly:
- Managed Industrial switch: uplink 2 SFP/1G, 4 ports TP/1G PoE 36W
- Power Supply 48VDC-150W or UPS CR-48VDC-155VA with mounting kit for batteries 2.2Ah x4
- Climatic control system inside enclosure: thermostats, Fan Heater, Thermoelectric Assembly
- Fiber Optic Distribution Frame (ODF) for connecting optical fibers
- Lightning and surge protection for Ethernet PoE ports and power circuits 220VAC.
NSBox-2040 | NSBox-2040H | NSBox-2040R | NSBox-2040HR