Linear screw modules in the AXC range are constructed around a special aluminium profile, incorporating a guide system and a drive system using a ball screw or trapezoidal screw. Several diameters and several thread pitches are available, depending on the model.
All the mechanical elements (guides and screws) are protected in the basic version by a sealed protective band.
Available in four profile sections (40, 60, 80 and 120 mm), these modules may be equipped with roller guides or various types of ball rail system. This complete range makes it possible to adapt the guide characteristics to each application depending on the loads and the assembly conditions.
Several optional items of equipment may be offered to complement the AXC-S range:
• Bell housings for most of the motors on the market.
• Deflection belt drive possibly including a reduction.
• Mechanical or inductive end stop sensors.
• Additional ball screw housings.
• Fixing parts or kits for the creation of multi-axis assemblies.