Lightweight, corrosion-resistant ComLine aluminum wall-mount enclosures provide long-lasting protection for housing electrical components in extreme outdoor environments. These customizable enclosures employ a foam-in-place gasket for a tight seal and are ideal for rooftop or tower-mounted telecommunications applications.
• Type 5052-H32 aluminum: covers are .080-in. or .100-in. thick depending on size; bodies are .080-in. thick
• Bonding provision on door; ground stud on body
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth for a finished appearance
Modifications and Customizations:
Hoffman excels at modifying and customizing products to your specifications. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information.
See also Accessories chapter. Door Stop Kit Handle Options Mounting Panel Pole Mounting Kit Rack Angles Solar Shield Top
• Foam-in-place gasket
• 1- or 3-point latching (screwdriver slot), depending on door size
• Optional door stop/wind latch holds door in place during service
• Two door/hinge styles available: Easily removable door with hidden hinge and retained hinge pin. Maximum door load 50 lb. (22.7 kg); Heavy-duty continuous hinge door. Maximum door load 150 lb. (68.0 kg)
• Optional solar shield top