Despite its compact size the DH-mini produces strong output across the UV-Visible and near-IR from 200-2500 nm. Absorption and transmission measurements with opaque or optically dense samples benefit from the high intensity of the DH-mini.
The DH-mini is packed with features that make it easy to use. The tungsten and deuterium source bulbs can be turned on and off individually, limiting stray light in challenging measurements. An internal shutter can be opened and closed using simple buttons with LED indicators on the front panel. For automated processes or remote measurements, a TTL signal also can be used to control all functions.
The DH-mini has been designed with OEM integration in mind. Not only does it provide high power from a small footprint, it also makes integration a breeze with full remote control of all functions via a 4-pin TTL connector. Galvanic isolation of the TTL pulse provides reliable performance in complicated environments like an electrically noisy production floor.
- Integrated shutter -- helps to protect light-sensitive samples
- Remote control -- models with TTL control allow the deuterium and halogen bulbs to be turned on/off individually, indicated using LED lights on the front panel
- Optimized output -- variable intensity halogen bulb adds flexibility
- Robust electronics -- galvanic isolation of TTL controls provides reliable performance in complicated environments like an electrically noisy production floor
- OEM integration -- 4-pin TTL connector provides access to remote controls