CKL-HF condensate separators are designed for high efficient removal of bulk liquids from compressed air systems. Inside the housing there is a condensate separator element. This element separates already liquefied water from mainstream and prevents the liquids and large particles from being airborne again. To discharge condensate from the CKL-HF condensate separator it is essential to install automatic or electronic condensate drain.
- operating pressure: 50 bar
- volume flow rate: 71 to 2760 Nm³h
- connections: ½'' to 3''
- operating temperature range: 1,5 to 65 °C
- standard colour: RAL 9005
• food and beverage
• general industrial applications