CKL-CHP condensate separators are designed for high efficient removal of bulk liquids from compressed air systems. Condensate separator element inside the housing separates already liquified water from mainstream and prevents the liquids and large particles from being airborne again. To discharge condensate from the CKL-CHP condensate separator it is essential to install automatic or electronic condensate drain. Please take appropriate pressure level into account.
- operating pressure: 100, 250, 400 bar
- volume flow rate: 40 to 715 Nm³h
- connections: ¼'' to 2''
- operating temperature range: 1,5 to 65 °C
- surface protection: Nickel plated 25 µm
- material: carbon steel
• general industrial applications
• food and beverage
STAINLESS STEEL VERSION (CKL-IHP): http://www.omega-air.si/products/condensate-separators/cklihp-series