non-contact temperature sensor / infrared / threaded / stainless steel
Contact / non-contact:
stainless steel, miniature, IP65
for the food industry
Min.: -200 °C (-328 °F)
Max.: 1,000 °C (1,832 °F)
- Miniature Non-Contact Temperature Sensor with USB Communications
- Measures Non-Metal Surfaces from -20 to 1000°C (-4 to 1832°F)
- Fast Response Time: 125 ms
- USB Cable and PC Software Included for Data Logging and Configuration
- Open Modbus® Protocol—Use Your Own Software to Communicate with the Sensor
The OS-MINIUSB is a miniature infrared sensor that measures the surface temperature of a solid or liquid without contact. It can measure non-metal surfaces between -20 and 1000°C (-4 and 1832°F), with a response time of just 125 ms.
Materials including paper, thick plastics, rubber, food and organic materials, as well as painted metals and most dirty, rusty or oily surfaces, are measured accurately, safely and cleanly.
A choice of optics is available to measure small or large targets at distances ranging from a few millimeters up to tens of meters.
The OS-MINIUSB has a rugged stainless steel housing, sealed to IP65, and is built to withstand ambient temperatures of up to 75°C (167°F).
The sensor is just 45 mm (1.77") long (plus cable gland), so it can fit into very small spaces. The USB interface is built into the sensor, so there is no need for additional bulky interface modules.