•Input for RTD, TC, Ω, potentiometer, mA and V
•2-wire supply > 16 V
•Output for current and voltage
•Universal AC or DC supply
•UL and cUL Approval
Programmable by way of detachable display front, process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and help text available in several languages.
• Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
• Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
• Process control with standard analog output. Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
• The DRST-UN is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
• When DRST-UN is used with the DRSL-DISPLAY programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the DRST-UN is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
• A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
• Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
• 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.