Data Logging Multi-Function Thermo-Hygrometer
• Measures: Humidity, Moisture, Temperature and Pressure Values
• Stores/Recalls 20 Sets of Readings
• Logs Up to 8000 Data Points Internally
• Programmable High and Low Alarms for Relative Humidity, Relative Moisture Level and Absolute Moisture Level
• Backlit LCD with 3-Digit Primary Readout and 4-Digit Secondary Readout
• Min/Max, Data Hold, and 30-Minute Auto Power-Off Functions
The OMEGA™ RH700 precision invasive/non-invasive moisture meter with temperature, humidity (RH) and moisture readings is ideal for water damage restoration contractors, facility maintenance professionals and HVAC system installers/technicians.
The RH700 reads a multitude of important humidity and moisture values including ambient temperature, relative humidity (RH), absolute humidity (in mg/L or g/m3), GPP (mixing ratio—in grains per pound or g/kg), relative moisture level using pinless sensor, absolute moisture level using included pin-type probe, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, surface temperature, condensation temperature, atmospheric pressure and vapor pressure.
The RH700 also logs up to 8000 data points internally, for download and display as Excel®-formatted graph or table on Windows® PC using included software and USB cable.
Ambient Temperature Range/Accuracy: -29 to 75°C (-20 to 167°F)/±2°C (±3.6°F)
RH Measurement Range: 0 to 100%
RH Measurement Accuracy: ±2.5% from 11 to 90%; ±3% below 11% and above 90%
Absolute Humidity Range: 0.5 to 240 mg/m3 (mg/L)
GPP Range: 0 to 999 GPP (0 to 160 g/kg)
Relative/Absolute Moisture Level Range: 0 to 99.9%
Pinless Moisture Measurement Depth: 19 mm (0.75")