DIN Rail Mount Transmitters with RFID Communications
• Isolated & Linearized
• High Accuracy with 16-Bit Conversion
• TXDIN401 Temperature Transmitter Accepts Pt100 or Ni100 RTD Inputs and Types J/K/T/E/R/S/B/N Thermocouples
• TXDIN402 Accepts Process Voltage, Current or Resistance Input
• User Configurable via TX400-RFID (NFC) Programmer with PC software or Free Download Google App - "Direct Link"
• Transmitters Have 2624 Word Non-Volatile Memory (Circular Buffer) for Data-Logging with User-Selectable Sampling Time
The TXDIN401 and TXDIN402 DIN rail mount transmitters transform a temperature or process signal into a linearized 2-wire loop-powered 4 to 20 mA output. Model TXDIN401 is a temperature transmitter that accepts Pt100 or Ni100 RTD and Types J/K/T/E/R/S/B/N thermocouples. Model TXDIN402 is a process input transmitter that accepts voltage, current or resistance input. The characteristics of these converters ensure high precision on the reading scale with 16-bit conversion. The 4 to 20 mA output can be scaled based on the desired input range.
The programming procedure uses an RFID (NFC) mode with the dedicated TX400-RFID programmer that allows the user to make all calibrations and settings quickly and without the need to power and connect up the transmitter. Simply connect the TX400-RFID programmer to the USB port of your PC, start the RF Programmer configuration software and place the transmitter on top of the TX400-RFID programmer to establish communications. These transmitters are also provided with a data logging function for the input signal.