Cryogenic Temperature Transmitters for CY7 Series Diode Sensor & Platinum RTD Elements
• Models for Silicone Diode or Platinum RTD Elements
• Accuracy ±0.07K at 4.2K Factory Calibration in Memory
• Input Fully Isolated from Power Supply
• Four Lead Measurement
• Multiple Temperature Range
• Linearized Temperature Output
The CYTX231SD temperature transmitters send linearized data to a remote location for a data acquisition system or a recorder using a 4-20 or 0-20mA signal. Standard Curve #10 (shown on the CY7 sensor data sheet) is in memory for use with the CY7-SD7 silicon diode sensors. Sensor excitation of 10µA is also provided.
The CYTX231P transmitter is designed for use with 100 Ohm Platinum RTD sensors. Excitation provided is 500µA, and a DIN 437600 standard curve is used for linearization.