Model TE 30
The OMG filter pumps produced in the series TE are designed to be introduced in the surface
treatment process called “electroplating”. According to such technique, metallic objects to be plated for decoration or protection are covered by electrolysis with a thin layer of another metal.
The f ilter pumps TE are suitable to f ilter electrolytic solutions used in the following processes: acid/alkaline nickel plating, acid/alkaline copper plating, acid/ alkaline zinc plating, alkaline
cadmium plating, acid/ alkaline tin plating, acid/alkaline gold plating, alkaline silver plating,
alkaline brass plating.
It is made of anticorrosive or highly protected materials to withstand acids and dangerous
• Polypropylene (Moplen) pump body and rotor
• Silicon carbide mechanical seal
• Effective capacity (l/h): 30 000-35 000
• Capacity (l/h) 60 000
• Working pressure (bar): ca. 2-2,5
• It is composed of a solid steel f ilter tank having an internal coating made of protective elastomer (ebonite) and containing the filtering block.
• Filtering block: composed of two f iltering blocks, each of which systematically assembled
by the succession of f iltering paper, f iltering frame, f iltering panel.
• Filtering frame and panel dimension (mm): 300x530
• Filtering paper dimension (mm): 305x538
• No. of panels: 82
• No. of frames: 84
• No. of filtering papers: 168
• Filtering surface(m2): ca. 20
N.B. Once clogged, each f iltering block can be hoisted out from the f ilter tank by means of a hoisting device or a special burton (see “ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT).