Infrared camera for the metal industry up to 2450 °C
The spectral range of 500 to 540 nm of the newly developed thermal imager optris PI 05M decreases measurement errors resulting from unknown or changing emissivities. Due to the spectral range as well as the continous measurement range from 900 to 2450 °C, the compact infrared camera is perfectly suited for temperature measurements of molten metals.
The frame rate of 1 kHz as well as the high optical resolution enable an optimal adaption to the respective application.
- High dynamic CMOS detector with up to 764 x 480 pixels resolution
- Wide measurement range: 900 °C to 2450 °C without sub-ranges
- Up to 1 kHz frame rate for fast processes
- Real-time analog output with 1 ms response time
- Extensive software package and SDK included
- 1 kHz linescanning function possible
- Starting from 3700 €, software and I/O interface inclusive