IROS 05 FTIR spectrometer is designed to provide a wide range of sample measurement techniques in the most challenging environments from the laboratory to the pilot plant.
Compact size, reasonable price for a unique set of accessories and high performance - these advantages of IROS 05 Spectrometer allow it to fit most of the research and field tasks as a mid-level spectrometer for academic and industrial applications.
• A wide array of functions due to various attached modules and detectors
• The capability of additional external devices connection for IR spectrum registration
• Stability to temperature fluctuation and vibration due to unique patented interferometer design
• Moisture durability because of ZnSe optics
• Compact and light-weight
• Integrated ATR module is equipped with ZnSe, Ge or diamond crystals (including registration with controlled heating up to 200 °C)
• Transmission, specular-diffuse, and ATR
• Connection to IROS M2 or M3 IR microscope with specular reflection and micro-ATR (Ge) modes of spectra registration
• Ports for external devices, such as multi-pass gas cell or IR telescope
• Up to two ATR fiber probes connected simultaneously
• Possibility of simultaneous operation with two detectors, such as MG-32, DLaTGS, Si, InGaAs, MCT LN2, MCT TE cooling, LiTaO3
• Expansion to NIR spectral range with a second external light source