Multi-purpose lab IROS P01/P02 FTIR spectrometers are dedicated for routine measurements and scientific research in the mid-IR spectrum.
IROS P01 and IROS P02 are basic models for scientific, testing and analytical laboratories. These spectrometers have high signal-to-noise ratio, spectral resolution 1.0/0.5 cm-1, and large cell compartment.
The heart of the spectrometers is a Michelson interferometer with homing action, which does not require any dynamic alignment.
•High sensitivity, rapid response;
•Automated measurements, easy to use;
•Wide range of accessories;
•KBr with Ge-based coating beam splitter;
•Pyroelectric detector DLATGS;
•Application software for common tasks.
We realized the following norms:
- Oxygenates measurement in accordance with ASTM D5845, electrical insulating mineral oil monitoring by ASTM D2668,
- Standard Test Method for Determination of MTBE, ETBE, TAME, DIPE, Methanol, Ethanol and tert-Butanol in Gasoline by Infrared Spectroscopy (ASTM D5845),
- Standard Test Method for Determination of Benzene in Spark-Ignition Engine Fuels Using Mid Infrared Spectroscopy( ASTM D6277) ,
- Liquid petroleum products - Determination of fatty acid methyl esters (FAME) in middle distillates - Infrared spectroscopy method (EN 14078)
- Standard Practice for Condition Monitoring of In-Service Lubricants by Trend Analysis Using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectrometry (ASTM E2412)
- Testing of lubricants – determination of oxidation and nitration of used motor oils – Infrared spectrometric method (DIN 51453 )
- Testing of lubricants; determination of the soot content in used Diesel engine oils; infrared spectrometry (DIN 51452)