Soiling prevention for pyrheliometers
Increases time between maintenance
Central unit including for high air velocity fan
Two air filters with filter surface of >1 m2
4m flexible connection hose
Airshield® DNI for CHP1 and SHP1
The AirShield® soiling prevention system increases the long term accuracy of sensor readings and reduces cleaning frequency requirements by providing a constant air barrier to prevent dust and dirt from settling.
A high performance air blower drives double filtered compressed air to an injector head that creates an air barrier in front of the sensor. The system can be operated with AC power or solar power.
AirShield® DNI is designed to work with Kipp & Zonen CHP1 or SHP1 pyrheliometers.
• Built-in power supply for 110 to 230 V and 50/60 Hz AC, 15 Watt
• Dimensions of central unit: 439 x 300 x 196 mm
• UV resistant highly flexible connection hose
• Central air supply unit for outdoor operation (IP 53)
• Weight of air supply unit: 7,4 kg, injection head: 260 g
• Meant for wall mount, pole mount ⌀100-300mm optional